Sunday, January 31, 2010

This week's playlist: Whatever it takes I will do what I gotta do

On A Mission - Gabriella Cilmi: it's so good to have her back. A top electro-pop tune based around (what sounds to me like) the Joe Jackson 'Steppin' Out' bassline.
Give It To Me - Alexander Stenerud: some Norwegian MGP-wonderful-ness. I'll be supporting him in next week's final...
Don't Wanna Lose You Again/Take You Home - A1: that's when I'm not supporting A1 of course!! And I still can't get enough of "Take You Home"...!
Never Forget/Shine/Rule The World - Take That: you can tell that I've spent some time of late watching the Take That 'Circus Live' DVD: and why not. It's fabulous.
Stay Too Long - Plan B: I like bits of this because it reminds me of Northern Soul....but other bits of this just annoy me :(
Septieme Ciel - Jane Fostin: a musical flashback to 1999, back in the day when I used to go on holiday every year to la France :))))))
Backseat - Staygold, Spank Rock and Damien Adore: 'get a job done in the parking lot....in the backseat of your car...."


1 comment:

Poster Girl said...

Nice playlist! Several of these would be on mine, too--and out of the overlap, I think it's "Backseat" that's getting the most play :)