Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I'm early but as I won't be around blogland for a couple of days I just thought I'd take the opportunity to thank all of you for reading my blogs this year.  It goes without saying that 2015 has been a very tough year, both personally and for the wider world, so you'll understand why I want to say "good riddance" to the year which is ending.

I'm no fan of "new year" as such but on the positive side it gives us yet another blank page - or in this coming year, 366 blank pages - to write on.  So may your pages be filled with happy events and good times in the year ahead.  (And at least we've got Eurovision season to look forward to).

And though it's been said, many times, many ways....."hope it's better than the last one!!"

Best wishes to you all - and particularly to those very special friends who have stuck by this blog for the past 8 years.  You know who you are!

Finally, just to say that the top 20 of my 2015-50 chart will be published on 1st January, so check back after that date to find out who's topped my chart of the year.

All the best for 2016!

Love
Laura  xx

No comments: