Monday, May 21, 2007

You are the one for me, for me, for me....

..."for-me-daaaable!!"
Just discovered the video clip of Pierre Darmon on last week's Nouvelle Star. After his massacre/interesting version of "Grace Kelly" the previous week, this time he was back on very safe ground indeed for "Big Band" week, with a song which he had previously sung at the audition stages and which showed off his talent for a jazzy tune. A confident and winning performance which very clearly ensured another week for him in the competition, although at this stage it looks as if hype (Julien) may sadly triumph over talent (Pierre)
This week the three contestants with the lowest votes were Julie, Gaetane and Raphaelle. It was goodbye to Raphaelle, which I found very surprising as at one point I thought she was going to be the last girl in the competition.

No comments: