Sunday, May 18, 2008

Riga tomorrow!

The waiting is almost over - I'm off to Riga tomorrow with my man for a few days' holiday and my excitement is getting out of control at the thought of visiting our first ever Baltic capital.
I haven't really had much time to blog over the last three weeks, what with preparing for my Dublin trip and then Riga. All things being well I should be back on the blog on Saturday 24th - Eurovision Day! - and normal service should be resumed again shortly afterwards.

I won't see the Eurovision semi-finals (bad timing for the second year in a row) but hope that justice is done and the right songs qualify to Saturday's final - especially Iceland!!

Anyway I'm off now to finish my packing.

Have a good week everyone - see you on Saturday. Bye!!!!! X

1 comment:

Keira said...

Ah, fabulous! Have a great time. At least you'll be back in time for the final :)