Monday, August 25, 2008

Countdown to Nice: three weeks to go

Time is rushing by soooo fast! Yes it's only three weeks until I head off to the Cote d'Azur with my faithful travelling companion, who, as ever, has organised his pre-holiday routine with military precision.

So it's time for a to-do list:

1. Need a refresher crash-course in French - here I go again with the Michel Thomas tape (his language-learning method is absolutely wonderful and I recommend it to everyone!)

2. Lose a bit more weight - I'm getting there, had hoped to reach target weight by now but only 6lbs off the target so not too far to go. Setting myself extremely realistic goal to lose 2lbs in next three weeks. Will resume home-aerobics tonight with the help of my iPod dance playlist: the play count for Booty Luv and Fedde Le Grand is about to soar once more... :)))

No comments: