Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sebastian Karlsson's new CD is out tomorrow!


And he’s giving everyone a preview of it, including "Serial Lovers" - a lyric from which gives the album its name "The Most Beautiful Lie". at www.myspace.com/sebastiankarlsson. You can also find tour dates there too.

On first listen, it’s not too different from his last album and sounds like yet another very good collection of uptempo and midtempo pop and rock songs in his signature style, which I think is quite similar to Andreas Johnson. "My Getaway" took a while to grow on me but I really like it now, but some of the songs on the album are more instant on first hearing. My favourites so far are "Come On Bring Out The Love" and "Wake Up Where Your Heart Is". I’m definitely going to get the album soon.

No comments: