Sunday, June 28, 2009

The 2009-50: halfway there

It's almost the end of June - can't believe we are halfway through the year already!

I've been checking my list of favourite songs of the year so far and my list already has 40 songs in it.

Only 10 of the songs have been released in the UK; and some of these songs are likely to drop out of the final listing as some (hopefully better) European tracks enter my chart over the next few months.

If the British charts have been pretty dire, then it's been an absolutely amazing year for European music so far - all my favourite acts have released new material, and there's so much more to come...

I'll begin unveiling the 2009-50 from Thursday 19th November - two tracks per night, you know the formula by now!

(and yes, there may be one or two Salem songs in there :))) )

No comments: