Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some thoughts before I go in search of zzz......

I'm now feeling very tired so won't be hanging around here for much longer tonight. Before I go...

  • "Retro Saturday" is now on another break and will be back in January.
  • When I'm refreshed and revived tomorrow I'll post my Idol review - "I just haven't watched it yet" as Michael Buble might sing :))
  • I should also post an album roundup: this month's Square-Eyed will follow in the next few days.
  • Also just realised I hadn't mentioned that the all-male Team Ola won Körslaget last week, which I'm very happy about although less happy that they are supposed to have (allegedly) ripped off a routine by the British winners 'Only Men Aloud' from that 'Last Choir Standing' thing on BBC-1 last year?
  • Shamefully I haven't seen any of "Dansbandskampen" yet.
  • Still obsessed with Melodifestivalen.
  • Have decided not to watch "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" - one of the very few celeb-reality shows which I bother with - any more, until they get some of the so-called 'celebs' to earn their money. Reason = Katie "Don't call me Jordan" Price = bush tucker trials night after night = not funny anymore, killing this show actually. I'm struggling to understand the reason for the "what trials Katie did next" show and ITV's obsession with this woman. Not that it would have anything to do with ratings and tabloid coverage then, would it???

No comments: