Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Star Academy: this week's nominees

Yvane, Harold and Ana.

What the ....

Why Harold? He's one of the best singers in the competition! OK so I haven't really been up to date with the daily updates this week, but ....why?

Yvane's nomination was inevitable this week, but this is like Star Academy 3 all over again, when weekly nominations were the norm for Lukas, and every week he was saved. I can see this happening with Yvane.

So my foolish prediction:
Yvane saved by the viewers
Harold saved by the students
Ana goes home.

We'll see what happens on Friday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

....and a very accurate prediction it turned out to be. :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes indeed! I'm catching up with the prime and should post my (yet again belated) review tomorrow night.

Reality TV predictable? Surely not! :)))