Thursday, October 15, 2009

Erik Hassle's "Hurtful" on the BBC Radio 1 playlist

I noticed whilst checking the new Radio 1 playlist that the wonderful "Hurtful" is now on the C-list playlist, which is good news, although whether it will ever figure on any commercial radio playlists in this country is another matter.

"Hurtful" is of course, one of the best songs of the year, in what (for me) has been a quite spectacular year for Swedish music releases.

I'm crossing my fingers for this to be his big breakthrough, but I fear that the timing is all wrong and I'm thinking his record company in this country should maybe have waited till the beginning of 2010 to give him that all important 'new year new artist' push?

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Well it will be on GU2,that's all that counts,surely? :)