Friday, October 09, 2009

This weekend...

I won't be around much so I can't promise too many posts, but I'll try and review this week's "Idol", also hoping to catch up with "Korslaget" - even though I knew it was starting last week I managed to miss it.

I'm glued to "Strictly Come Dancing" so might write something about that too. Standard is a lot higher this year, although there's always Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Groves to give us a laugh.

I don't watch "X Factor": that ship sailed for me a long time ago when the musical talent took a back seat to the sob stories - cue "Chasing Cars", enough said, no thanks. Although faced with the possibility of all my workmates discussing who's best I may take the easy way out and cut out the tears and just watch the clips of the contestants (singing) on YouTube, so that I stay in the loop.

I also recently discovered "Doobidoo" which is yet another of those Swedish TV celebrity music quizzes, quite good fun, so might watch that too this weekend.

No comments: