Sunday, October 04, 2009

"Sounds of Europe" back tomorrow!

A quick plug for a great little radio show called "Sounds of Europe" which is presented by two of my best blogging pals Rachel and Keira. The show is broadcast on GU2 Radio, the radio station run by students from the University of Surrey. The station also broadcasts online at www.gu2.co.uk

Anyway, it's a new term, a new series and a new timeslot for the show: it'll be broadcast live from 9.00 - 11.00 pm (UK time) on Monday nights, starting tomorrow. If you can't listen live, the show will be available to listen back on the website.

5 comments:

Raquelita said...

Thanks for the plug :) Can't believe it's come round so soon,I'm getting quite excited now!

Keira said...

Seems they are having some issues with the listen back function at the moment. Hopefully it will be up and running again soon. Would hate our number 1 listener to miss out!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Managed to catch the last 15 minutes of the show last night: very nice, and I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Great to hear the superstar DJs back on the airwaves once again :)))

Keira said...

Aww, thank you :)
Just to let you know, listen back is up and running again - looking very new and posh after its update :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes I tried the 'listen back' thing last night, although for some reason it conked out in the middle of September's song. I don't know if it was my computer's fault or whatever? Anyway I really enjoyed the show, great mix of songs and I enjoyed all the chat too. "Lively Up Your Monday" is a very appropriate theme tune although I'm missing "Vroce" (sob). You should both be very proud of your wonderful efforts - it's the best show on the radio!!