Saturday, October 02, 2010

Sweden's most played song of the year...


...is the magnificent "Keep On Walking", by the equally magnificent Salem Al Fakir!

At this year's annual Radiogalan, the song received the Nielsen music prize for being the most played song of the year on Sweden's radio stations - it received 6946 plays. As I said the other day over at Planet Salem, that's almost as many times as I've played it here at EuropeCrazy HQ ! :)))

Courtesy of http://www.radionytt.se/, here is the full list of the 10 most played songs on Swedish radio over the past year.

1. "Keep On Walking" - Salem Al Fakir
2. "Dancing on My Own" - Robyn
3. "Viva La Vida" - Darin
4. "New Love In Town" - Europe
5. "Higher" - Erik Grönwall
6. "The Things We Owe" - Takida
7. "This Is My Life" - Anna Bergendahl
8. "You're Out Of My Life" - Darin
9. "Walking In Memphis" - Calle Kristiansson
10. "What's The Point" - Johnossi

I like 9 out of the 10 songs so once again, well done Sweden for producing such great music, and well done Salem for being the greatest of them all!

No comments: