Thursday, July 26, 2007

EuropeCrazy presents....The 200th Post

Wow! When I started this blog back on 11th March 2007, I didn't know how long it would last, but here we are 4 months on and this is the 200th post!

Can I just take the opportunity to thank everyone who's stopped by to read my random ramblings, and special thanks to those of you who've left comments, which are really appreciated as I'm still making my way in the blogging universe. Particular thanks to everyone who shares my interest in European music and travel - it's great to read all your blogs as well and realise that there are so many others out there who love the same things that I do.

I'm enjoying it so much that I'm planning to keep this blog going for a long time to come. When there's so much good music to listen to, so many good places to visit, and just so many random obsessions in life, then this blog will always be around. Keep reading, keep enjoying, and keep the comments coming!

1 comment:

Poster Girl said...

Congratulations on your 200th post! If I ever make it out to Europe, I think I'm going to have to print off some of your recommendations and take them with me. I love "Kiss The Bride" by Christophe! The world could use more Idol winners like him--well, not exactly like him, since that would probably get boring, but people with talent that aren't afraid to be daring in their style of music.