Sunday, October 21, 2007

More about Vincent!

Been digging again tonight as I need to know more about this guy. Turns out that he is none other than Roger Pontare's son! Roger "Nar Vindarna Viskar Mitt Namn" Pontare!! What is it about talented musical families in Sverige!
:-)))

Already I am loving his music. 4 songs over at his MySpace (I'll put a link in my favourite sites list). Utterly catchy pop songs with hiphop, reggae and rock influences. Have already played "Don't Hate On Me" three times tonight - thanks to Amanda for singing it in Idol, otherwise I might not have discovered Vincent. Seemingly this song also appeared in a mobile phone TV ad in Scandinavia. According to an interview I've just read he is also aiming for international success. Let's hope so as I think he's great.

His music has that nice uplifting quality to it, just like another young Swedish favourite of ours :-)

No comments: