Monday, April 07, 2008

A comment....about comments.

Right, now I've got your attention, I just want to say how much I love it when all my lovely readers leave comments about any of my blog posts.

However, this morning I had to delete one comment, not because I didn't agree with it, but because it contained, let's just say, "colourful language".

Before you ask, I didn't delete this comment because of certain words, as that kind of language doesn't offend me, and I totally detest censorship. No, it's a more simple reason than that .... basically it's because I access the blog and do some occasional posting during break time/lunch time at the office, and my lovely employer's web filter blocks many websites which mention "certain words" and will also register that I've tried to visit them, and could have very serious consequences.

So I hope you understand why I've deleted a post and am now moderating comments for a short while. But I would still urge you to carry on commenting, and don't be shy...but as Davina McCall used to say on Big Brother - "please do not swear!" You wouldn't want me to get fired, would you ???? :)

No comments: