Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The 900th Post!!

Yes folks this is my 900th post on this blog. 900 posts in 15 months....I really should get out more :))

Anyway I'm still having fun posting on here and discovering (thanks to Sitemeter) that there's a truly worldwide audience out there reading my humble ramblings is still very exciting and extremely moving for me. The blog universe is a wonderful place, and it's a joy and a privilege to be part of it. Once again, thanks to all of you for reading, visiting and commenting.

I haven't always been able to post lately, mainly due to lack of time and a bout of chronic fatigue which I'm finally getting over, so the post-count should pick up again soon.

OK I'm off now: bit of a late night tonight, but I'm having a well-earned day off work tomorrow to chill out....and maybe even blog!

No comments: