Friday, February 06, 2009

This weekend...

It's a big weekend as Melodifestivalen starts tomorrow night. I'll do a little preview of the songs tomorrow afternoon. I was reading a feature on Aftonbladet website last night which said that the quality of the first week's songs wasn't too great, but if you couldn't remember the chorus of Alcazar's song then you must be either deaf or dead !!

Traditionally of course, week one is never as good as the rest, so it will be interesting to see if this is still the case.

I've given up on being able to watch Norway's MGP, which is a real disappointment for me as it's always one of my favourites. At the moment my internet connection at home is playing up, which doesn't really help. Hoping that at least SVT deliver their usual quality stream.

I'm staying in for a bit of "spring cleaning" this weekend (!) so will be able to spend a bit more time on the internet ...expect a few posts :))

No comments: