Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Star Academy: what kind of semi-final draw is that???

Semi-final 1: Joanna vs Mickels.


Semi-final 2: Alice vs Gautier.

Now I didn't watch last week's prime to find out how we got to this, but I can't help thinking that there's something not quite right about this draw :(

What happened to the old days of the boys' semi-final and girls' semi-final? Oh well, maybe not, as we'd probably end up with a Alice vs Gautier final.

If Star Academy was to go out on a high (for despite the denials, I can't see it coming back for another series) it should have been a Joanna vs Mickels final, but it's reality TV, and we know all too well that it's not about the 'best' anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you posted this a long time ago but you want to know how they did that? They made the groups according to the alphabetical order of their names... I guess they didn't want an Alice/Gautier finale, so that's why they did it that way... But I stil think it should jhave been a Mickels/Joanna final

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks for letting me know. I think I preferred the old days, when it was a boys' semi-final then a girls' semi-final.

Yes I agree it should have been a Mickels/Joanna final.