Thursday, January 15, 2009

Melodifestivalen running order announced today

Thanks to Aftonbladet and Expressen for the info :)

Week 1 - Gothenburg 07.02.09

1. Nina Söderquist, "Tick tock"
2. Jonathan Fagerlund, "Welcome to my life"
3. Shirley Clamp, "Med hjärtat fyllt av ljus"
4. Scotts, "Jag tror på oss"
5. Emilia, "You're my world"
6. Alcazar, "Stay the night"
7. Caroline af Ugglas, "Snälla, snälla"
8. Marie Serneholt, "Disconnect me"

With that line-up, week 1 - usually the worst week - might be worth watching for a change. Alcazar, Marie, Jonathan....and Scotts! Interesting.

Week 2 - Skellefteå 14.02.09

1. Lili & Susie, "Show me heaven"
2. Lasse Lindh & band, "Jag ska slåss i dina kvarter"
3. Jennifer Brown, "Never been here before"
4. HEAT, "1000 Miles"
5. Markoolio, "Kärlekssång från mig"
6. Amy Diamond, "It's my life"
7. Cookies 'n' Beans, "What if"
8. Måns Zelmerlöw, "Hope & glory"

There's only one song I care about so far in this one, and I haven't even heard it, but..."Hope And Glory" all the way!!

Week 3 - Leksand, 21.02.09

1. Velvet, "The queen"
2. Rigo & the Topaz sound feat. Red Fox, "I got u"
3. Molly Sandén, "Så vill stjärnorna"
4. EMD, "Baby goodbye"
5. Mikael Rickfors, "Du vinner över mig!"
6. Maja Gullstrand, "Här för mig själv"
7. Sofia, "Alla"
8. BWO, "You're not alone"

I'm looking forward to Velvet, EMD and of course - BWO in week 3.

Week 4 - Malmö 28.02.09

1. Agnes, "Love love love"
2. Star Pilots, "Higher"
3. Susanne Alfvengren, "Du är älskad där du går"
4. Anna Sahlene & Maria Haukaas Storeng, "Killing me tenderly"
5. Thorleifs, "Sweet kissin' in the moonlight"
6. Sarah Dawn Finer, "Moving on"
7. Next 3, "Esta noche"
8. Malena Ernman, "La voix"

Looking forward to Star Pilots and a very intriguing duet between Anna and Sarah in week 4.

No comments: