Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blog break time once again

Firstly, I can only apologise for the lack of posts/updates on this blog over recent weeks, as a certain other blog of mine continues to demand most of my attention and will continue to do so in the coming weeks and months.

This means that EuropeCrazy won't be updated as frequently as it once was, however I'll try to update it whenever I can. I had thought about putting this blog on hold for a while, however I realised that I would miss it if I did that :)

Anyway this blog is taking a break for a week as I am due to go on my spring-break holiday to Bratislava tomorrow.

I say "due" although there is now a very real prospect of cancellation due to the volcanic ash cloud which continues to cause major disruption - several British airports are closed today and further closures are expected tomorrow. Feeling really, really p****d off about this now.

If we do get away, this blog will return next Sunday. So it's maybe goodbye for now, or maybe not.... :(

No comments: