Friday, May 28, 2010

Eurovision: no time to write about it....

I was too busy reading all the post-mortems last night and haven't been around today (or tonight for that matter) and, well I won't be around during the day tomorrow, so basically what I'm trying to say is that I won't have time to post my Eurovision thoughts here until later in the weekend.

So I'll keep it brief: I'd be quite happy if any of the following songs won - Cyprus, Belgium, Turkey, Iceland, Romania, Germany or Denmark.

I'd be seriously annoyed if any of the following songs won - Armenia or Azerbaijan.

Everything else is a bit meh.

It all begins twenty-four hours from now. Who will win? Your guess is as good (or bad) as mine. But if the contest is to be "modernised" then the viewers of Europe should choose a catchy, contemporary hit record.

Go Germany Go!!!

No comments: