Thursday, March 19, 2009

You know you're listening to too much Swedish pop music when....

A couple of previous ones to start with:

....you see cars with BWO on the numberplate and start thinking of Martin Rolinski :)

....you can see a spooky likeness between your manager and Charlotte Perrelli. (!)

And now to add to the list:

....I decided to get the local bus home from town tonight. Now there is a very good-looking young bus driver on that route at teatime - and tonight it struck me that he is a better-looking version of Mattias from E.M.D. (or is it Erik from E.M.D.) anyway it's one of them, you know, one who isn't Danny!

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

Hehe,I have that all the time- there's a guy at work who I know (in my head) as Anžej,despite him probably looking nothing like Mr Dežan at all.

My daily metro trips are always fun too- even a month on,it still amuses me to call St Lazare St Lazarev and St Denis St Denis Petrov :)

Oh,and I have a friend who looks a bit like Måns from some angles.I don't think he could dance or belt out Hope and Glory like the real thing though :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

You know you're listening to too much Slovenian/Russian pop when...!

I'm not usually on the internet at this time on a Friday night but me and faithful travelling companion are doing some holiday research tonight as we'll need to get first week of May spring break sorted.

News soon :)))