Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out with the old....

I'd like to send my best wishes to all the readers of this blog and hope that 2011 brings you all good health and happiness.

Special thanks here to Damian, Rachel and Keira...my "hardcore" followers and special friends - blogland would be so much emptier without you, so keep in touch!!

Of course over the past year, this blog has had to take a back seat to my other blog, Planet Salem, which has had a incredible, successful and very busy year - just like the man himself :)) However 2011 should be very quiet "over there" so it will give me more time to concentrate on this blog "over here".

However, even bloggers need a rest, so I've decided to take some time out of blogland in January. I've got some jobs to do at home, but it's not going to be "all work and no play" - I'm going to watch some DVDs, read books, listen to music and come back here in February, just in time for Melodifestivalen - and ESC national finals season will also be in full swing by that time so there will be lots to write about!

In the meantime, have a great new year everyone....see you soon!

EDIT 04.01.2011: no I'm not back yet, but I've decided to try out this plan where I take a month off, blog for two months, take another month off etc etc. So my plan is to blog in February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December and take the other months off. Whether it works is another thing of course...!!

2 comments:

Damian said...

Hope you'll get a good rest Laura!
February is always too active for all Swedish music followers so waiting for loads of your reviews and updates next month :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks Damian....of course I can't keep away from the computer, or your wonderful blog of course :) I'm enjoying the relaxation and catching up with non-blog things, but I'm looking forward to my return to blogland, and I may come back sooner than planned....!