Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time for some time out!

You've probably noticed that Christmas is coming :) So I'm trying to get organised now....but even stay-at-home bloggers need to get out once in a while and this weekend it's time to party!! I've got a couple of very exciting nights out happening this weekend. So I'm taking a few days out of blogland :)

EuropeCrazy will return next Wednesday, 22nd December. I have a number of unwritten or unfinished blog posts which I really want to get out of the way before the end of the year....so these will all be published from next Wednesday onwards.

EDIT 22.12.2010: unfortunately I've had no time to get all these posts together so it will probably be at least 26th December before they'll be published. Even when I'm on holiday there aren't enough hours in the day :)

No comments: