Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It won't be no surprise....

My Salem Al Fakir obsession is once more in full swing this week thanks to the new video and his appearance on that Norwegian TV show which I've been watching again tonight. Even though I understand very little Swedish (and no Norwegian) I get the idea that he's being asked the same old questions - like how he's managed to go from being a classical violinist to a pop star blah blah blah, which he's probably been asked in every interview over the last 12 months, but despite that he still manages to answer them without ever seeming bored. He is so cute and charming as ever.

Anyway I listened to this live version of "Good Song" which I like a lot more tonight, still don't think it's on a par with the "Allsång pa Skansen" version which is an established classic at EuropeCrazy HQ, but it's still very good, his band are great as ever and I like the way he goes a bit off key during the piano solo, his hair has got so big he can't see what he's playing any more !!!!

Lucky Norwegians. Wish he would appear on British telly - I'd watch him on anything. Hey, I'd even videotape "This Morning" or "The Paul O'Grady Show" if he was on! Yes I'm that desperate :-)))

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

Haha,it's so nice to know it's not just me and my flatmate that have ongoing obsessions with various lovely European men :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

You can't beat an obsession with lovely European men, the more the merrier! :-)

In fact that's given me an idea for another chart - why don't you do a chart of your favourites and I'll do one of mine? I'd imagine there would be some nice Russians in your chart. :-)))