Sunday, November 11, 2007

This week's playlist: it's too late to apologize

Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic: I'm really excited about this band and I've got a feeling that their CD (out soon) is going to be very good.
Vayamos Companeros - Marquess: I've had the iPod on random play and this has been on quite a lot this week. Summery Latin tune to brighten up the start of winter.
Miss Blue/Don't Hate On Me - Vincent: I can't get enough of these two songs and will have to get his album.
Radio/Runaway - Jamiroquai: another two of my random play tunes which keep popping up. Come back Jay Kay we're missing you!
The Pretender - Foo Fighters: just realised lately how much I really like this band.
Me Enamora - Juanes: it wasn't as instant a song as "La Camisa Negra" but has now really grown on me.
Brother Oh Brother - Måns Zelmerlöw: another one which took a long time to grow on me but now I love it.

No comments: