Sunday, March 30, 2008

Retro Saturday: A-ha

A few months ago I had started a "Hall of Fame" thing on here, which I scrapped after a couple of months only because I couldn't be bothered, no other reason....anyway A-ha was one of the acts I was planning to feature so again a mention on here is well overdue. Tonight I'm not focusing on the obvious ones, so no "Take On Me" or "The Sun Always Shines On TV", wonderful though they may be.

No, I was walking along the road today and suddenly "I've Been Losing You" came into my mind, so I thought I'd feature it tonight. All these years later, I still don't think this talented Norwegian trio ever get the credit they deserve for their mature, well-crafted 80s pop, so its about time I gave them a mention on here! Find this great song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbg4JFdcbY4

Right that's all for tonight, I'm off now because the clocks go forward tonight to signal the opening of British Summer Time (which is a bit of a joke as there's no such thing) and I really don't want to lose much more sleep as we're already losing an hour tonight :0

Back tomorrow with....something or other.

No comments: