Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm back.

Been off work sick for the past couple of days, battling a heavy cold and some chronic sinus pain :-( anyway I'm now back at work, seemed a good idea at the time but now questioning my sanity for doing so.

Catching up with events of past couple of days - very disappointed that Litesound didn't win in Belarus, I guess Hasta La Vista isn't the worst, but it's a long way from the dizzy heights of "Work Your Magic".

Haven't even checked out Star Academy yet so don't know what's happening this week.

Oh well, that's teabreak over I guess, will be back on here tonight hopefully with this week's playlist and other ramblings!

2 comments:

AcerBen said...

Get well soon !

I haven't bothered watching Star Ac the last coupla weeks. I'm not particularly interested in who wins now - especially as the winner will take a year to release something which just misses the top 100, rendering the whole show a complete and utter farce. Oh well !

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Aw thanks! It's good to be back on here after the hell that was my first day back at work. Can honestly say that this is the first year since 2002 that I haven't been obsessed with Star Ac. Really think it's lost its way now, can't put my finger on the reason why, maybe it's just run its natural course?