Saturday, November 13, 2010

The return of EuropeCrazy!

Normal service (whatever that is) is returning to this blog. Over the last few months I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to; that was mainly to do with Planet Salem taking up most of my blogging time for the best part of January-September, then I went on holiday, and then there were lots of things to do, and then I got sick....

There are still lots of things to do, (and Christmas is coming so there is even more to do) but I thought it was about time to bring this blog back again!

Over the next few days I'll be posting some long-overdue album reviews and a couple of other things...and then on Thursday 18th November it will be time for the launch of my annual chart countdown - the 2010-50. I'll tell you more about that on Wednesday.

In the meantime, a quick plug for my other blog, Planet Salem - the international Salem Al Fakir fansite. It's now back in action after a couple of months' break, as Salem's autumn tour has now started. Enjoy!

No comments: