Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This week's Idol songs

Via Aftonbladet as usual, here's this week's song list:

Andreas Weise:
1. ”Celebration” (Kool & The Gang).
2. ”She's a lady” (Tom Jones).

Jay Smith:
1. ”Fly me to the moon” (Frank Sinatra).
2. ”Like a prayer” (Madonna).

Linnea Henriksson:
1. ”I can't help myself” (The Four Tops).
2. ”The winner takes it all” (ABBA).

Olle Hedberg:
1. ”Let's dance” (David Bowie).
2. ”Your song” (Elton John).

Minnah Karlsson:
1. "Always on my mind” (Elvis Presley).
2. ”I'm so excited” (Pointer Sisters).

I'm not too inspired by those song choices :( anyway I still think Andreas is away this week! Jay singing Frank Sinatra !?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Damian said...

I've got a little bit another reaction "Jay singing Madonna !?!?!?!?!?!" :)))
Yes, bad songs choise but I think that this time Minnah will go because Andreas can shine with "She's a lady" though I don't know...
Olle's gonna sound great with Your song and Linnea with Abba is so intriguing thing.
I'm catching myself on thought that season's turning not interesting with all those incredible ratings of Jay and it feels so unfairly as his growth is minimal and his Madonna should like his Sinatra. He has great priceless rock-manner but it turns sooooooo uninteresting, he is not flexible at all to be Idol-winner.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes I'm tired of Jay too....he's very good at what he does, but it's as if everyone's made their mind up that he's going to win. I can't see him having a long career as an Idol-winner, and he will probably end up as a singer in a rock band.