Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Je suis de retour!

Much as I'd have loved to stay on the Cote d'Azur (half a million euros for a flat in the centre of Nice permitting), I decided to come back home after all !!

Spent a fantastic week in Nice. I'll be telling you all about it over the next few days in "The Nice Diaries". There will also be a "Holiday Hit List" of the most played songs on the radio during our holiday, and I'll be reviewing my musical purchases - yes there were some, quelle surprise :-)))

Star Academy is also back, and I managed to catch a couple of daily episodes before leaving Nice. Updates also coming soon.

2 comments:

Poster Girl said...

I think all us bloggers should combine our money and buy some flat in the middle of somewhere fabulous and amazing and exciting ;)

Welcome back! :D I'm glad to hear your vacation was fantastic.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Sounds great! A little blogging-community in the south of France....

Nice to be back in blog-land and it looks as if there's been a lot going on while I've been away, will need to catch up :)