Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Swedish TV interview

New TV appearance: about 19 minutes into the the SVT programme "Eftersnack" on 28.11.07 there is a short behind-the-scenes feature and interviews with Salem and Maia at their soundcheck for their Vasteras show. An unusually subdued Salem, it has to be said. Not looking mega-swoonsome, had his hair tied back, but it doesn't matter, I like watching him being interviewed anyway, even if I don't understand it I still like to hear him speaking Swedish..!

Short clips of his soundcheck with his wonderful band (now with additional keyboard player!), doing an extremely jazzy "Tell Me".

This show will be available at SVT Play for the next 28 days or so. Find it at http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=908179

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Now you can see the part with Salem without having to see the whole show.

See it here:

http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=987522

/Jonas,
Swedish television

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks for the link!

I would never have discovered Salem if I hadn't seen "Allsang" or "Grattis Victoria" so thanks to SVT Play for introducing me to this brilliant artist.