Sunday, November 04, 2007

This week's playlist: and now you know it's true

In A Coma/Moon Rock - Paul Steel: from his MySpace, two rather brilliant Brian Wilson-esque tracks from his forthcoming brilliant debut album.
Miss Blue/Don't Hate On Me - Vincent: a rather wonderful young Swedish singer-songwriter - he'll be around on this playlist for a while yet. Talking of which ...!
52 Weeks - Marit Bergman & Salem Al Fakir: forgot how much I liked this. Really nice duet which is still on YouTube and I've been listening to it a lot this week.
It's True - Axwell & Ingrosso vs Salem Al Fakir: this remix makes Salem's uplifting and euphoric track even more uplifting and euphoric. Now - when is it going to get a full UK release?
Good Song/Dream Girl/This Is Who I Am/Thank You (Musikbyrån Live) - Salem Al Fakir: I have this recurring notion that in 2008, Salem will tour the UK and I will be at one of his gigs and singing along with every note of every word of every line of every song. In the meantime, this Malmo show from February 2007 will keep me going.
Fairytale Gone Bad - Sunrise Avenue: too bad they missed out on the MTV New Sounds of Europe thing but this is still great and I've been playing it a lot this week.
Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic: this is very good indeed. I don't know anything about One Republic but will do some investigating very soon.
Inga Problem/Bejbi/Mister Cool - Snook: back on the playlist again as they were one of the first bands I put on my new iPod. And why not.
Stop Me - Mark Ronson: the real star of this is Daniel Merriweather of course.

No comments: