Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This week's playlist: it's a bit dancey

Been thinking about this for a while so I've decided to move my weekly playlist to a Tuesday because I do a lot of other posts at the weekend and thought this would even things out. That's the plan anyway. So...
Let Me Think About It - Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand: Didn't like this to begin with but now I think it's one of the year's best commercial dance tunes.
Ride The Storm - Carl Kennedy & Roachford: one of this country's most underrated singers of the 80s and 90s, and fitting very well into the dance environment.
It's True - Axwell & Ingrosso vs Salem Al Fakir: I just love it.
Waiting 4 - Peter Gelderblom: clever sampling of RHCP's "By The Way" turning it into a good dance tune.
Brother Oh Brother - Måns Zelmerlöw: not quite as catchy as "Cara Mia" but not far off. Now a firm favourite of mine.
Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic: This should be no.1 in the charts. I will do a post later about One Republic because their CD is now out in the USA.
Through The Monsoon - Tokio Hotel: been playing this a lot since they appeared on last week's "Star Academy".

No comments: