Saturday, September 29, 2007

This week's playlist: I might just show you the bright side of life

Spider Pig - Homer Simpson: I'm driving everyone in my life to distraction with this at the moment.
Ingenting - Kent: Magnificent trailer for the Swedish band's forthcoming album. Excellent track which I've played more than any other this week.
Come Marry Me - Miss Platnum: Officially our "holiday song" from our recent Berlin trip, this is catchy, funny and irresistible.
Wanna Love U Girl - Robin Thicke: Ooh who'd have thought it? A Robin Thicke song which I actually quite like.
White Lies - Paul van Dyk featuring Jessica: very good dance tune from the German DJ.
Dream Girl/Good Song/It's True/Bright Side of Life - Salem Al Fakir: the latter is on iTunes and is a cheery reggae-flavoured slice of sunshine. And the rest ... fantastic timeless pop music.
The Way I Are - Timbaland: Another regular on this playlist and a cert for my end of year top 10.
Stronger - Kanye West: ditto.
Down at the R/Guess Who's Gonna Get Some Tonight/Just Another Summer/It Is Time For Falling Apart - Moneybrother: Good-time rockin' party music.
The Pretender - Foo Fighters: another one of my holiday favourites.

No comments: